Safely, correctly, and efficiently loads truck in preparation for the job site, performs installation duties at the job site, and unloads and cleans truck upon return to the company. Supports the company’s management, purpose, mission, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Safely, correctly, and efficiently loads truck with materials, tools, and equipment as instructed by the Crew Leader and Lead Technician.
2. Safely, correctly, and efficiently performs installation duties according to the Crew Leader’s and Lead Technician’s instruction and company-approved methods, standards, and timetables.
3. Safely, correctly, and efficiently unloads and cleans the truck upon return to the company.
4. Takes great care of the company’s products, tools, and equipment.
5. Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
6. [If the person drives:] Drives for the company in a safe manner.
7. Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred.
Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools preferred.
Ability to understand and speak in English preferred.
Possess talent and personal traits
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High school diploma or GED preferred;
2. A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
Your application was submitted successfully.